Orange Blossom cream for lightening and pigmentation treatment, because it contains
- Lactic acid is an acid that helps to gently exfoliating the skin so that it does not cause any redness or irritation, thus preparing the skin to receive oils, vitamins and extracts that help in lightening the skin.
- Orange oil to lighten skin pigmentation and unify its color. It also helps in collagen production and increases blood flow to the skin to give it freshness and vitality.
- Lemon oil removes toxins and oils accumulated on the skin to give it vitality, freshness and luster as well as helps remove dark and black spots
- Soybean oil reduces water loss in the skin, rich in antioxidants, prevents the loss of collagen and elastin in the skin and thus keeps the skin smooth, hydrated, free from wrinkles and pigmentation, as well as other oils effective in lightening and reducing dark spots
- Lemon extract, guarana extract, bearberry extract, orange extract and licorice extract are all essential factors for lightening and unifying skin tone.
It comes with a distinct scent mixed with rose petals and jasmine with orange and grapefruit mixed with musk and sandalwood.
Ingredients: Water, orange extract, lemon extract, licorice extract, guarana extract, bearberry extract, soy oil, wheat germ oil, chamomile oil, orange oil, lemon oil, glycerin, vitamin E, vitamin A, lactic acid, vitamin B5
How to use:
Apply the cream to clean and dry. For long stay smell use it after Orange Blossom scrub and soap. for long last product please store it in dry cool area
Warning: When an allergy appears, please stop using immediately